Friday, December 7, 2007

Beer

I remember sitting at a bar with a corona--no lime. There was a guy sitting to my left kind of bothering me but I am not sure how. He was telling me he needed another drink although his beer was half full...or half empty for you freudians. I suggested we race finishing our drinks...I started to drink mine but nothing was coming out...then a chunk did and my beer flowed fine after the chunk. ok...ewww! I won...then it was time to go shopping with some girlfriends from work who were there with me. As I am going to the car, I got hit on the back of my head. I turned around and my Dad was there saying he had just come from my CEO's office regarding a complaint about me. I remember seeing the papers with my Dad's signature on them and the bottom stated that the complaint against me was unfounded. I explained to Dad that my performance at work was not up to par but it was because family came first and my brother was having some issues that I was helping him deal with. I also remember my friends and I decided to take my vehicle because the car they had was a convertible and it was freezing outside and they had a portable heater/humidifier that looked like a desk lamp attached to the front seat that only blew warm air on the front seat occupants. My car was filled with bags of things...maybe for the Salvation Army. On a side note, at the bar, I remember people playing pool behind me and I remember looking for a trash can when it was time to leave.

1 comment:

Ink and Stone said...

At least Dad didn't break your nose and I don't have issues!